Bali Cycling offers a day tour adventure in a more relaxed way that is full of fun – pedaling away in a great composure on a light and powerful mountain bicycle across many attractive sites in Bali.The event is organized perfectly by involving some professionals such as experienced guides and paramedics, who will keep you company and provide assistive lead and streaming information along the way to ensure your maximum safety and enjoyment.
You will start riding downhill from the famous mountainous area called Kintamani, where you will enjoy cool air for the most of distance and can see the biggest lake and most active volcano in Bali – both named Batur, pass by adorable countryside and fruit plantations (with some scheduled stops or at any point on request) until you end up in Ubud for a lunch break.
It covers an educational visit to a farming village, nice walk in beautiful rice fields, introductory entrance to a traditional village that is famous for its unique house compound feature, short encyclopedia over ancient temples with their legendary giant trees, exploration into outback areas to discover some sensational landscapes with fresh rivers or waterfalls, encounter with native wildlife and a perfect ending with having delicious lunch at a nice restaurant in Ubud.
It is worthy a try during your holiday as it allows you to dig into what of more splendid stuffs Bali has in reserve in a more flowing way like having a friendly talk with the locals at their routines, spotting on school kids smiling broadly at you, dabbing into a creek for fresh splash and a lot more.
ADULT: USD $28
CHILD: USD $23
*Child Under 12 YO
*Minimum 2 Participants
*Duration: 3 Hour on The Track
*We Accept Credit Card or Cash (IDR, USD, EURO, AUD)
NO HIDDEN/EXTRA CHARGE
- Hotel Pick up and return transfers (Nusa Dua, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Tuban, Jimbaran, Uluwatu and Ubud)
- High quality cycling equipment & International Safety Standard
- Welcome drink & Bali cake
- Safety & paddle briefing
- Professionally trained cycling guide
- Changing room & shower at finish point
- Personal insurance coverage up to US $55,000.
- lunch with delicious local food after cycling.
- Price is per person for minimum of 2 people
- Free Pick up for area : Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Uluwatu, Denpasar and Ubud
- Pick up from other locations can be arranged with extra charge, please check the extra charge with our reservation team
- Special rate can be applied for group bookings 20+
- Cancellation fee of 100% will apply if the reservation cancelled on the same day
WHAT TO BRING
- Cash / Credit Card
- A set of dry clothes
- GoPro / Waterproof Cam
- Sandal, Flip Flop or Shoes
- Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
- Cash On Arrival
- Debit/Credit Card On Arrival
GET IN TOUCH WITH US FOR BOOKINGS & INQUIRIES